# Special Items
|490 (270) Gold|
- "An uncontrollable high-impact maniac."
The Ragezerker will not follow any commands from the player. Rather, he uses his Roar ability on his first turn and attacks a random enemy thereafter until the room is cleared.
|Unruly||Static||No||Won't listen to your commands.|
|Roar||Static||No||Boost random teammate ATK +2 on first turn.|
|Rage||Static||No||+.5 ATK for each enemy defeated by him.|
|Fury X-treme||500k Gold / $0.99||+100||Attracts out of control adventurers.|
- Attack boosts from 'Roar' will last for the duration of a dungeon run. If the team dies and a video is watched to resurrect the party, the party won't lose the buffs obtained through 'Roar'.
- This class is best utilized in the first party slot, starting on level 1.
- Ragezerker is not very useful at a certain point because he does not attack on his first turn. Sometimes you will lose more health than you will gain because the enemies have the same number of attacks as you (4).
- Trades health for attack.
|Patrons||Soda Junkie - Ruffian - Conscript - Fighter - Conjurer - Healer - Thief - Knight -Merchant - Darkmage - Ragezerker - Shifter|
|Premium characters||Gladiator - Wizard - Shopkeeper - Owner|